Using highly efficient spray jets and precision wringer rollers, the MOR Rinse-Wringer thoroughly rinses and extracts floor or tub washed rugs leaving them ready for the drying room. These are equipped with spraying nozzles to drench the rugs prior to being conveyed into the compression wringer rollers, where squeezing out unwanted water occurs as rugs exit the machine. Thus, leaving rugs either to be finished further in a centrifuge or hanged directly into the drying room. These innovative machines work synergistically with other Centrum Force rug processing equipment such as rug dusters, paddle wheel wash tubs and centrifuges. Multiple rugs, of varying size, can be processed simultaneously through the MOR Machine. These innovative machines play an important role in a variety of different plant workflows and cleaning styles. The MOR Rinse Wringer is manufactured in the popular 13' and 16' widths. It can be customized in a variety of ways to work best for you in your own rug wash plant's environment.
- Highly effective at ‘squeezing’ dirt out of rug
- Improves quality of rinse
- Processes rugs quickly. For example, one 9' x 12' loads and exits in about 60 seconds.
- Reduces load and time in a centrifuge
- An important tool when stripping rugs as it quickly removes stripper solution and also allows an immediate visual assessment of the ‘look’ of the rug
- Very effective on tufted, shag, Flokatis, and other “problem” rugs
COMMON FEATURES OF ALL MOR RINSE-WRINGERS
Zone Water Nozzles for Intelligent Water Use
Controls on front and back of machine
Compression Wringers that remove water and roll each rug
4 inch drainage pipes on each side of machine
Variable Speed Controls
Variable Water Pressure Controls