Rug Summit 7
SEPTEMBER 12-13, 2013
Rug Summit 7 is shaping up to be the best and most informative ever! Following on the heels of Rug Summit VI at Pettyjohn's Rug Cleaning in North Carolina this April, Rug Summit VII will be a JAM-PACKED two days of learning, sharing and networking with your friends and colleagues in the field from across the country.
Cutting-Edge Presentations and Panels With Industry Experts:
- The great website tune-up! Optimizing your site for maximum sales performance.
- How to increase your business by getting a slice of the insurance claims business. You'll learn how to pierce into the adjuster's world.
- Return on Investment: Justifying business models, methods and tools that maximize growth - A panel of rug cleaners from across the production volume spectrum.
- Taking the mystery of of Search Engine Optimization and leveraging Social Media.
- How to properly evaluate your business and maximize it's market value. What would it be worth if you sold it today?
- How to create highly creative videos that communicates your company's personality.
- A panel of luminaries - discussions with the owners of some of the most successful and long-standing rug cleaning operations in the business.
- What's old is new! The centrum Force tumble-duster: old-world cleaning methods with 21st century spin. Not only effectively dusts but also polishes and softens rugs!
Includes Two Rug Cleaning Plant Tours
Tours of TWO exceptional rug cleaning plants in the Columbus, Ohio area. Each of them have been serving customers since the beginning of the twentieth century!
Also Includes Our Annual Moore Time-Saving Equipment User Roundtable!
Celebrating our first year after acquisition of the Moore company, we look forward to welcoming owners and operators of this legendary equipment from across American and the globe! This year, we'll discuss a wide range of topics including:
- Our plans for manufacturing classic machines from the MOR lineup
- Our program for refurbishing, upgrading, and customizing of MOR machines
- On-site service
- Your thoughts, feedback, and wishlist for MOR high capacity equipment
All Rug Summit 7 Attendees Are Cordially Invited To Participate
Time to Finally Meet Kay!
For over 45 years, Kay Mabie has been the friendly and knowledgable voice that MOR in-plant operators around the world have heard when they called the company. Incredibly knowledgable about virtually every aspect of these machines, Kay has worked for the Moore Company for all of these years. She has been retained by Centrum Force when we acquired the company in August of 2012. Many large Moore in-plant operations will finally meet Kay in person! Kay will be honored to meet everyone and answer questions regarding our MOR Time Saving Equipment Division.