The first step for many MOR operators is simply having their machine(s) evaluated. We are happy to offer a service where we will travel to your shop and go through the mechanical and operational state of your equipment in detail. We will:
- Evaluate and diagnose problems that you and your crew identify
- Fully evaluate and diagnose the operational state of your MOR equipment
- Evaluate the state of belts, guides, sprockets, chains and other mechanical components
- Look for hidden areas of corrosion, disrepair and age- related wear
- Perform a complete operational and safety check of the electrical components of your MOR equipment
- Help you decide whether particular equipment that does not operate is worth repairing/refurbishing
- Perform a rough appraisal of equipment’s value
- Help you evaluate the potential for sale of MOR equipment on the used marketplace
Following our visit we will prepare a full report and a quotation (if desired) that corresponds to your requirements, wishes and intentions.
Call for details.