Press Release #2: Rug Summit 12 Announcements
DENVER — Rug Summit 12 has many valuable features for rug plant business owners and managers, and one of the main presentations will concentrate on getting more business and increasing profits.
Jeff Cross, the executive editor of Cleanfax and creator of Totally Booked University, will lead a discussion entitled “The Warps and Wefts to Construct Wealth” and help attendees better use strategic marketing tactics to increase rug cleaning market share and profits. From how to hire better workers to trends in the marketplace to social media and website strategies, this session is one you will not want to miss.
You will learn…
- How to locate and hire better workers
- What it takes to work with the millennial generation
- All about the better practices to dealing with customer challenges
- How to create the best front-line cleaning technician
- Which trends in the industry we should analyze and adjust to
- How to use social media advertising campaigns to reach your marketplace
- Better SEO tactics to improve website traffic and conversions
The popular two-day business building workshop will use the Robert Mann Rugs new Denver facility as the host location, with a program to provide industry-specific workshops to help business owners better manage and grow their rug cleaning operations.
This event will be combined back-to-back with the Association of Rug Cleaning Specialists (ARCS) In-Plant Rug Cleaning Course, a hands-on Skills Day, and a full day of opportunity to get to work side-by-side with Robert Mann.
The two-day Rug Summit will combine presentations and panel discussions on everything from cutting-edge cleaning techniques to business, marketing, and internet strategies. There will be plenty of opportunities to network with colleagues and industry experts.
Rug Summit 12 officially launches at 7:45 a.m. on Wednesday, October 17, with registration and complimentary coffee. Then attendees get right to work with the first presentation at 8:45 a.m.
Presenters for this event include:
- Robert Mann, Robert Mann Rugs
- Jeff Cross, executive editor, Cleanfax
- Chuck Violand, Violand Management Associates
- Tim Miller, Local Search Essentials
- Randy Hyde, Renaissance Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Dennis Grieve, Key Merchant Services
- Agnes Zsednai and Steve Bakker, The WoolSafe Organisation